EF is Medalla Knowledge Probleman information hackathon centered on the Medalla testnet✨
Prompts have been limitless. Requested for knowledge instruments, visualizations, and evaluation of testnet knowledge. In brief, no matter helps the neighborhood make sense of all the info.
Over the course of 6 weeks, we acquired 23 submissions from numerous groups. We’re delighted to have acquired top quality submissions in all classes.
Prizes might be divided into three tiers based mostly on scope, scalability, and utility to the neighborhood.
🥇 Gold ($15,000 prize)
- Jim McDonald — ChainedA instrument for extracting knowledge from a working eth2 shopper and storing it in a PostgreSQL database. Notably, this instrument was utilized by a number of different groups who submitted to the Knowledge Problem.
- Pintail — a collection of weblog posts (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) examine shopper efficiency, examine community conduct, and talk about validator effectiveness.
🥈 Silver ($5,000 prize)
- Sid Shekhar and Elias Simos — in depth analysis of eth2 knowledge.
- Evgeny Medvedev of Nansen — growth Knowledge from the ethereum-etl instrument to eth2 and a BigQuery database dump of the eth2 knowledge.
- Nate McKervey of Splunk — Weblog posts and dashboards I research the well being of the Ethereum community.
🥉 Bronze ($1,000 prize)
I am trying ahead to
The aim of this competitors was to welcome new minds to the Ethereum neighborhood, get them to delve into eth2 knowledge, facilitate parsing and evaluation, and supply worthwhile insights to builders and the neighborhood at giant. That is why this competitors was an enormous success. Lots of the instruments and analytics created might be helpful when the mainnet goes reside.
If you’re fascinated by selecting up the place any of those submissions left off, please contemplate making use of. Staking Neighborhood Grant!